Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Property and Casualty Insurance Focus)
Fair Oaks, CA
Vickie Rosalli - State Farm Agent
Position is part time to start, potential of full time position with health, vacation, retirement benefits.
OUR AGENCY MISSION
To provide exceptional personalized service to our policyholders by helping them identify their risks and understand their choices. We will provide our best professional advice and assist them in making a conscious decision to manage those risks.
OUR AGENCY VISION
To be the agency choice for our community. Our parallel alignment with State Farm’s vision will provide the framework for us to offer expanded products and services, develop specialized professional risk advisors, maintain lasting relationship and adapt to the customer of the future.
Company Website: www.vickierosalli.com
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Fair Oaks, CA is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Vickie Rosalli - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Property & Casualty license (must have currently)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.